How Do I Edit the Sources & Uses on the Executive Summary?
CRE brokers using LOANtuitive have the ability to edit the Sources and Uses table for an application from the Loan Details page of any loan.
- Navigate to the Loan Details page
- Click on the Overview tab that appears below the header information
- Scroll down the page, beyond the loan details and borrower details sections, to arrive at the Sources and Uses table.
- Anything noted with the pencil icon may be edited. Once you've updated the desired field:
- Click the green checkmark next to the field to implement your edit
- Be sure to click Confirm Changes in the upper right hand corner table to save your edits.
- You may also add Sources or Uses by clicking the "+" symbol in either column of the table. Be sure to click the green checkmark after each addition and click the Confirm Changes button to save your edits.
Once you click Confirm Changes, the Executive Summary will automatically reprocess to incorporate the changes.
- When a loan application is completed, the first executive summary is automatically generated before you have the opportunity to customize Sources and Uses. Once you make edits to the Sources and Uses, a new report is delivered to you.
- When you finish editing Sources and Uses, any changes will be updated in reports and re-delivered to you (the broker) via email.
- Lender Fees and Broker Fees can be specified in points.
- Any number of itemized Sources or Uses can be added with a custom label and amount.
- Only brokers may edit Sources and Uses; borrowers and lenders do not have access to this feature.
- "Due to Borrower", when present, is equivalent to "Cash Out"
- "Due From Borrower", when present, is the amount required from the borrower to complete the deal. The deal is essentially short of funds in this amount.